Friday 15 September 2017

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 15th September 2017 Written Episode Update Future Twist

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 15th September 2017 Written Episode, Written Update on TellySerialUpdate.Com
The serial starts with the scene in which the Chandni says I am Advay Raizada's wife. Sasha is coming near o her and says that I know you are his one nigh wife. Neela Maasi is coming there and starts to support Sasha. Nani comes there and scolds Neela. Advay comes there and says that Nani accepted Chandni as her bahu but I don't have any place for Chandni in my life. Advay holds Sasha's hand and then leaves the place.
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 15th September 2017 Written Episode Update Future Twist

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 15th September 2017 Written Episode:

Chandni is coming near to Advay again and again. But Sasha is getting angry to see this. Later Sasha is going to Advay's room along with him. Chandni is also coming there and says to Advay that I bring your clothes out from the Almirah and says that you have to wear these clothes as your nightwear. Sasha asks her what are you doing here?  Chandni says that I am his wife and it's my right to do all these work for him. Even though we share life, room, and.. Sasha asks what more? Chandni says that we can share a bed too. where we can do something-something.

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 15th September 2017 Written Episode:

Here Nani is getting angry to think about Sasha. She calls Ganesh there and says him to investigate about Sasha all the time and not to let her go near to Advay. Ganesh says that if Advay sir will catch me there then he will kick me out from the house. Suddenly, his partner is coming there and says to Nani that you don't worry, I will do this work. Here Neela is giving a warning to Sasha to get alert because something is deep amid Advay and Chandni.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.