Friday 15 September 2017

Chandra Nandini 15th September 2017 Written Update Episode Future Twist

Chandra Nandini 15th September 2017 Written Episode Update Twist Future story of Chandra Nandini. Spoilers & latest News/Update on TellySerialUpdates.com
The Serial starts with the scene in which Helena asks Bindusaar that you went Dharma's room or not? Bindusaar says no maa, I didn't go anywhere. Even though I drunk a lot then Dharma was coming there and she took me to her room. That time, I was not completely conscious and that's why I went there. Dharma is getting shocked very badly. She says that Rajkumar is telling a lie.
Nandini says to Dharma to stop now and don't say anything. Bindusaar says to Helena that I just want to keep this thing secret because if this matter will go out then everyone looks at me very badly which will not good for me and Charumati also. Even though I will make Charumati as Mukhya Maharani whenever I will become a king of Magadh.

Chandra Nandini 15th September 2017 Written Episode Update:

Bindusaar and all other people are coming out from there. Helena says to Dharma that I don't want to see this again. Nandini says to Helena that you don't worry, Dharma will not repeat this again. Dharma is coming behind Bindusaar and asks him that why he did wrong to her? Bindusaar says that if I told a truth then my mother was getting hurt and I never want to give a pain to my mother.
Dharma says that I was doing good for you. I brought you here in the marriage mandap and even I saved this place from attack. Bindusaar added that I did this only to give a pain to Nandini and nothing else. Here Nandini is coming back to her room. She sits there alone. One of the men is coming there by a covered face. He puts his slave on Nandini's neck.

Chandra Nandini 15th September 2017 Written Episode Update:

She attacks back and she plays with a slave very nicely. Chandra says that I am just checking whether you know how to play with a slave or not? Nandini says that I don't know how could I take this slave in my hand and how could I play with it. Nandini asks Chandra that how do you know that Bindusaar won't hate me in the future because Maharani Nandini has killed his mother Durdhraa. Chandra replies that I know very well that who has killed Dudhra but Maharani Nandini didn't kill her. Nandini gets shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.